Our target audience begins with families (so kids under 12 get in free) but PF3 appeals to anyone with an interest in food. And who doesn’t love to eat?
A few fast facts about the 2016 consumer attendees:
- 73% of consumers reported finding products at PF3 that they plan to incorporate into their regular shopping
- 82% attended PF3 because they are interested in eating more healthy food
- 86% attended to support environmental efforts
- 89% attended to support the local economy
- 88% attended to learn about and try new food
- Ticket buyers come from Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs, and even from up to 2 hours away, including NY and DC!
PF3 also attracts chefs and buyers from institutions, retail markets, distributors, and foodservice companies throughout the region. Back by popular demand, we will be continuing to offer through direct mailing and personal invitations, complimentary tickets to chefs and buyers and additional industry-focused programing. We know that getting wholesale clients is important to your business!
What is new for 2017?
- Now on a Saturday, we expect to welcome more exhibitors and consumers!
- Early Bird Registration Discount - 15% Discount for all applications received by December 31st
- Food Trucks in the convention center featuring local products for hungry attendees (and exhibitors!)
- Booth Discount for growers and advocacy organizations
- Living Farm Display - High Tunnel right on the convention center floor!
- Apple Adventure - explore our dear Pennsylvania-grown apples and apple products
- Expanded Kids Corral with extensive programming & attractions
- More Alpacas & More Antique Tractors!
How do we choose exhibitors?
PF3 Exhibitors are among the best and most talented farmers, artisans, and businesses in the region. In order to create an event that fulfills our mission of supporting local and sustainable agriculture, exhibitors are included when they fulfill these criteria:
- Farmer based within about 200 miles of Philadelphia
- Food artisans using a significant number of raw ingredients from within 200 miles of Philadelphia
- Distributors and Retailers focused on local and sustainable foods
- Non Profit and Advocacy organizations dedicated to strengthening our local food system
- A limited number of booths are available to locally-based craftspeople dedicated to producing food-related products
National brands aligned with the mission of supporting local and sustainable food systems that wish to participate are welcome with sponsorships of $2,500 and up. You are a critical part of supporting the local food system and also making PF3 possible - we could not put it on (and keep booth fees and ticket fees so low) without the support of our sponsors!